Here's a free NT Service OCX w/ source code
Author Message
 Here's a free NT Service OCX w/ source code

I got a few emails about this so:

Here is an OCX that you can add to your project to turn it into an NT
service.
I'ts free, includes all source code and simple instructions.
Includes sample projects in VB6 and Delphi4 for those interested.
My colleague wrote it. Saved me a TON of work.
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Regards.
Liam

Tue, 16 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Here's a free NT Service OCX w/ source code

2. free nt service ocx with source code

3. Free NT Service OCX with source code

4. Free, NT Service OCX with source code

5. free, NT service OCX with source if you are interested

6. Free NT Service OCX with source, sample projects

7. free NT service OCX w/ source

8. free, NT service OCX with source if you are interested

9. Free, NT Service OCX w/ src code...

10. Free, NT Service OCX w/ src code...

11. Free, NT Service OCX w/ src code

12. Free NT Service OCX, with src and samples...