Getting Default Printer Dimensions using API
Author Message
 Getting Default Printer Dimensions using API

Does anyone know of a way to determine the default printer dimensions using
VB 4.0 or using the WINAPI through VB 4.0?

I need to know the printable area of the form so I can adjust fixed forms
to print at the same location on every printer.

Any help would be appreciated...

Thanks,

Stephen Knight

Tue, 20 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Getting default printer name from Printers Collection

2. Changing default printer using API calls

3. Changing the default settings of a Printer using SetPrinter-API and PRINTER_INFO_2 structure

4. How to Set default Printer.Orientation using API Call

5. Obtaining Default Printer information using API

6. Set Default Printer in VB using API calls

7. Printing to printer other than default printer using NT

8. Using Printer common dialog changes default printer

9. Getting Dimensions of Multi-Lext on a PushButton - Using DrawText

10. Macro to change default printer and then restore original default printer settin

11. printer default to non-default printer

12. Getting system default printer...