Word documents in the WebBrowser
Author Message
 Word documents in the WebBrowser

Hi!

I'm writting an application that uses the WebBrowser  control to display
MS-Word documents. When MS-Word documents are displayed in Internet
Explorer, the browser shows the MS-word menus and toolbars, and I would like
to do the same in my application.

Any ideas or leads, will be wellcome.

Thanks in advance.

--
Dani Ruber
IMD-Soft

Sat, 10 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Using Webbrowser Control to open and edit Word Documents

2. Viewing Word Documents with WebBrowser Control

3. Displaying word documents -- WebBrowser control?

4. Hosting Word or Excel documents in the WebBrowser Control

5. Viewing Word documents with WebBrowser Control

6. Cutting a full Word document and pasting it in another Word Document

7. Accessing XML document from a Word document

8. Print a word document built from multiple sub documents using the RD tag

9. Saving page breaks from Word documents to text documents

10. Mailmerge document restored to normal document (Word 2000)

11. (Q211727) Mail merge document restored to normal document - Word 2000

12. Trouble Opening a Word Document with VB.NET,Open member not found in Documents