Posting a File using Wininet with VB6
Author Message
 Posting a File using Wininet with VB6

Hi:
I have been trying to post a file to a site using
Wininet. I can post data. I tried to change the
content type to "multipart/form-data" as this is
the default Content Type for posting a file but
no luck so far. Has anyone tried to get into this
area. If some one has an answer kindly email or
post and I will check
TIA
Bharath

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Sat, 10 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Posting a File using Wininet with VB6
I also had problems with Wininet, and found it to be a buggy piece of
crap, the control would throw an access violation everytime i shut the
app down.
My solution is to use the wininet api. Go to www.google.com and search
for the following:

wininet vb6 programming

and you will get dozens of returns, most of them tutorials focussing
on using wininet api for ftp transfers.
Now i just need to find a decent tutorial on using the http functions
asynchronously........

Quote:

>Hi:
>I have been trying to post a file to a site using
>Wininet. I can post data. I tried to change the
>content type to "multipart/form-data" as this is
>the default Content Type for posting a file but
>no luck so far. Has anyone tried to get into this
>area. If some one has an answer kindly email or
>post and I will check
>TIA
>Bharath

>Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
>Before you buy.

Mon, 12 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help needed POSTing to SSL server using wininet.dll API calls

2. sample code for posting form data using wininet wanted

3. Posting Acceptor - WinINET issue

4. Weird problem with files deltion using wininet HTTP and ASP vbscript

5. Signon to download file using wininet

6. Download files from secure Internet site (HTTPS, SSL) using WinInet API

7. Download files from secure Internet site (HTTPS, SSL) using WinInet API

8. how to retrieve the file size using wininet.dll

9. How to retrieve file size using wininet.dll

10. WININET DLL USING HTTP GET TO DOWNLOAD BINARY FILES

11. Using WinINet API to download a file (w/o any OCXes)

12. Uploading Files through HTTP Using Wininet