Manipulate with other programs windows
Author Message
 Manipulate with other programs windows

Does anybody know how I can from my VB program manipulate with windows from
another programs.
Any link or FAQ will be helpfull.

Fri, 10 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Manipulate with other programs windows
The key to what you're asking, is getting the hWnd of the form you want to
manipulate.
There are several functions to get this handle:

GetActiveWindow, GetDesktopWindow, GetNextWindow, GetTopWindow, GetWindow,
FindWindow, ...

Once you have the hWnd, you can use various functions to manipulate that
form.

HTH,
Pieter Philippaerts
http://users.turboline.be/btl10148/

Quote:
>Does anybody know how I can from my VB program manipulate with windows from
>another programs.
>Any link or FAQ will be helpfull.

Fri, 10 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Manipulate with other programs windows

Gojko,

Quote:
>Does anybody know how I can from my VB program manipulate with windows from
>another programs.

Check out {*filter*}.exe on my site -

Ray Mercer
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Mon, 13 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Quetion about building a program others can use

2. Click button by VB in others program.

3. Making the call stack window (and others) resizable?

4. make a window force others below

5. Keep Window on top of ALL OTHERS in OS.

6. Manipulate Mail with other program

7. Can you manipulate another program with VB?

8. Manipulating taskbar buttons from VB program

9. Manipulating the dial up network program

10. Manipulate Access Window

11. Manipulate access window

12. Manipulating Access 97 Window