capture all keyboard events
Author Message
 capture all keyboard events

Hi, is there a way to capture all keypresses, including delete and enter
keys, using a windows hook or any other API?
Thanks, antigen

Wed, 12 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 capture all keyboard events
hi there.

try checking out the SetWindowsHookEx() API... call it with the WH_KEYBOARD
flag to hook the keyboard. note that i have had little experience with
windows hooks, so as yet i can't tell you much more, other than you will
need to write a VB function (according to the guideline of the
KeyboardProc() function) to process the keyboard events, and optionally send
the events on to the next hook function (where required).

Regards,

Anton Maurovic
http://www.noctropolis.com

Quote:

> Hi, is there a way to capture all keypresses, including delete and enter
> keys, using a windows hook or any other API?
> Thanks, antigen

Fri, 14 Mar 2003 12:54:17 GMT

1. Capture desktop keyboard events?

2. Capturing Mouse/Keyboard Events at the Application Level

3. capture keyboard events without interfering with apps

4. Capturing Mouse & Keyboard Events Anywhere in Application

5. Capturing Keyboard Event

6. Capturing Mouse & Keyboard Events Anywhere in Application

7. How do I capture mouse and keyboard events?

8. Capture Keyboard Event

9. Capturing Mouse & Keyboard Events Anywhere in Application

10. capturing mouse and keyboard events

11. Capturing the keyboard key that was pressed

12. Keyboard capture