HELP : Default Windows Large Font problems !
Author Message
 HELP : Default Windows Large Font problems !

The appearance of an application with graphic objects
and text objects change if I set 'Small font' or 'Large font'
in the Desktop Properties in Win95/NT.

The question is: is it possible to set at run time the font
resource of the system ??

Sun, 17 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 HELP : Default Windows Large Font problems !

The appearance of an application with graphic objects
and text objects change if I set 'Small font' or 'Large font'
in the Desktop Properties in Win95/NT.

The question is: is it possible to set at run time the font
resource of the system ??

Sun, 17 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 HELP : Default Windows Large Font problems !

The appearance of an application with graphic objects
and text objects change if I set 'Small font' or 'Large font'
in the Desktop Properties in Win95/NT.

The question is: is it possible to set at run time the font
resource of the system ??

Sun, 17 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 HELP : Default Windows Large Font problems !

The answer is "no".

You have to a). deal with this, or b). do like some MS products and refuse
to run with Large Fonts.  <g> (well, really the only one I know of is the
"Win95 Tour")

Jim Deutch
MS Dev MVP

Quote:
> The appearance of an application with graphic objects
> and text objects change if I set 'Small font' or 'Large font'
> in the Desktop Properties in Win95/NT.

> The question is: is it possible to set at run time the font
> resource of the system ??

Mon, 18 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Large font and small font problem

2. problem small fonts/large fonts

3. Problem when moving from Small Font to Large Font

4. An annoying problem: small fonts/large fonts

5. Large Fonts and Small Fonts problems

6. Small Fonts vs. Large Fonts problems

7. resize problem with large fonts v. small fonts

8. Problem large font - small font

9. Help, please ("Large Fonts" problem)

10. Can anyone help Detecting Large Fonts/Small Fonts

11. How to deal with Windows LARGE Fonts?

12. Setting the default font in Windows forms...