Resizing a window with size restrictions
Author Message
 Resizing a window with size restrictions

Hi,

VB Newbie here.
This may or may not be winapi related (maybe the answer is to use api), but
in any case... I'm sure this is a semi-frequently asked question.
In my  Resize sub I can restrict the size of my window (limit the width and
height)... but I'm not sure what I'd have to do to tell Windows to stop
drawing the sizing outline when these limits are met.  E.g., the user can
still drag the outline around, passing these limits... in effect giving the
user the idea that the window could be made larger or smaller regardless of
the limits. This looks really {*filter*} under NT 4 with the "drag window
contents" option selected.

Any tips or pointers?

Thanks,

John
PalmQuest Software, Inc.
www.palmquest.com

Mon, 15 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. ShowModelessDialog (window.open) Restriction with the amount of popup windows that can be displayed

2. ShowModeless Window + Restriction with the amount of popup windows that can be displayed

3. (Q) Field Size restrictions in Crosstab query

4. MSAccess Database Size Restriction?

5. MSAccess Database Size Restriction?

6. Size restrictions regarding code in modules, events ...

7. Size Word window for different monitor sizes and resolutions

8. Windows Display Font Sizes Vs. Application Font Sizes

9. How to get the Windows Size (Screen Size)

10. Window resize doesnt allow a new window

11. Setting size of Windows Help window?

12. Resize, resize, resize, ...