RAS Function Help!!!!!!!!!!!
Author Message
 RAS Function Help!!!!!!!!!!!

When i use api function RasDail and set the
parameter:RASDIALPARAMS.dwsize=len(RASDIALPARAMS) , the function return
632(ERROR_INVALID_SIZE).
I see the sample in vb32ras.exe it set the
parameter:RASDIALPARAMS.dwsize=736(Nt) or 1052(95).Why?
And I use the sample in vb32ras.exe to create a connect to a PC(Nt server or
a Win98 ),the function RasGetConnectStatus return  6 after the status was
"Authenticating" . the connection was never  success created.
Anyone could help me? thanks!

Sat, 13 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 RAS Function Help!!!!!!!!!!!
I have that VB4 example too.  I got everything to work fine on Win95 with
VB5 Enterprise and got to work and it did nothing on NT workstation.  Took
me about 10 min and figuared out I had no dialup, we are on T1.  :)   Make
sure your not doing the same..  Some just over look the obvious!

Quote:

>When i use api function RasDail and set the
>parameter:RASDIALPARAMS.dwsize=len(RASDIALPARAMS) , the function return
>632(ERROR_INVALID_SIZE).
>I see the sample in vb32ras.exe it set the
>parameter:RASDIALPARAMS.dwsize=736(Nt) or 1052(95).Why?
>And I use the sample in vb32ras.exe to create a connect to a PC(Nt server
or
>a Win98 ),the function RasGetConnectStatus return  6 after the status was
>"Authenticating" . the connection was never  success created.
>Anyone could help me? thanks!

Sun, 14 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help,Help RAS functions

2. Help on RASSAPI function to get Statistic on RAS

3. Ras functions

4. Easy method of accessing RAS functions?

5. RAS Functions, RASAPI32.DLL

6. RAS Functions (RasEnumConnections, RasHangUp)

7. RAS API function declaration

8. RAS Administrator Functions

9. Ras callback function question

10. RAS: calling RasDial function without setting any EntryName

11. RAS/Dial-Up Networking Functions - How To...

12. RAS Functions (RasEnumConnections, RasHangUp)