Convert RTF to text
Author Message
 Convert RTF to text

Hi,

I want to convert RTF text to "normal" text.

I tried to convert with the RTF Control, but it seems that's not the best
solution.

Is there somebody that know or haver ever tried to convert RTF to text.

Is there an API Function in the Win32API of Windows NT

Thanks,

Mon, 18 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Convert RTF to text
why do you think the richtext edit box ocx is bad? you can load the RTF and
then save it to a text file easily. and you can even hide the control
--
boycheng, KTMC
<Remove all H to reply>NOSPAM!

Tue, 19 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Convert RTF to text
On Fri, 1 Oct 1999 16:26:43 +0800, "boycheng"

Quote:

>why do you think the richtext edit box ocx is bad? you can load the RTF and
>then save it to a text file easily. and you can even hide the control

Huh? Can you please quote in your replies? People who don't see the
older posts have no idea what you're talking about.

--
Never underestimate the power of stupid people on large groups.

Wed, 20 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. convert rtf in text

2. converting RTF notes into text and viceversa in ASP

3. Convert RTF to Plane Text

4. Converting RTF to normal Text

5. Converting RTF format to plain text

6. RTF to text convert

7. Convert Text to RTF

8. Converting a byte array of an RTF encoded string into true RTF

9. RTF - inserting text - difficulties with RTF code stripped by Outlook

10. Append RTF-Text in a existent RTF-File

11. Rich Text File (.RTF) -Can't copy multiple .rtf files

12. Rich Text File (.RTF) -Can't copy multiple .rtf files (VB 6.0 Enterprise)