 ListBox Text Wrapping

??

A listbox entry is always one line.

--

Randy Birch, MVP Visual Basic

http://www.*-*-*.com/

| Hi
|
| I'm having some troubles attempting to wrap entries in a Listbox, where
the
| text (or string) is greater than the width of the Listbox.  If anyone
could
| point me to an example or in the right direction.
|
| Craig

Sun, 13 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 ListBox Text Wrapping
Hi

I'm having some troubles attempting to wrap entries in a Listbox, where the
text (or string) is greater than the width of the Listbox.  If anyone could
point me to an example or in the right direction.

Craig

Mon, 14 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 ListBox Text Wrapping
As someone pointed out, a listbox is one line per item. However you
can enable viewing of long entiries by adding a horizontal scrollbar
with the API.
See MS Knowledge Base article Q192184 - HOWTO: Add a Horizontal Scroll
Bar to a Visual Basic ListBox.

On Thu, 29 Jul 1999 13:18:35 +1000, "Craig Pearson"

Quote:

>Hi

>I'm having some troubles attempting to wrap entries in a Listbox, where the
>text (or string) is greater than the width of the Listbox.  If anyone could
>point me to an example or in the right direction.

>Craig

-Tom
(remove gibberish for e-mail repl)

Mon, 14 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 ListBox Text Wrapping

Quote:
> ??

> A listbox entry is always one line.

At least a non ownerdraw one. In my site you will find the code for an
ownerdraw multiline listbox (code section).

--
Eduardo A. Morcillo
Free ActiveX controls & TypeLibs:

Mon, 14 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Listbox Text Wrapping

2. Listbox Text Wrap Functionality

3. Text Wrapping in a ListBox

4. ListBox Wrapping Text

5. DBGrid text wrap - won't stay wrapped!

6. Write contents of listbox to text file/populate listbox from text file

7. Text field size, or text wrapping

8. Multiple Text lines with text wrap to fit the textbox size

9. Wrapping text around a bmp image in the rich text editor

10. Text Wrapping in Rich Text Box

11. Wrapping Text in a Text Box

12. ListBox Word Wrap?