graphics on menus
Author Message
 graphics on menus

how do I add a graphic accross a tool bar like ms internet explorer

also how do I add a graphic to the left hand side of a menu like windows
does when you click start, or ICQ does when you click Menu

--
Martin Fletcher
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Wed, 13 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 graphics on menus

I think there's a sample on the MS web site.  I know it was discussed in a
recent issue of Developer News, although the examples were in C++...

    - Rebecca

Quote:
>how do I add a graphic accross a tool bar like ms internet explorer

>also how do I add a graphic to the left hand side of a menu like windows
>does when you click start, or ICQ does when you click Menu

>--
>Martin Fletcher
>http://fletch.invsn.com
>ICQ UIN # 756634

Fri, 15 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. adding graphics to menus?

2. Graphics in Menus

3. Graphic on menu (Code + API Only, No OCX etc) with transparent background

4. graphics on menus

5. graphics on menus

6. Graphics in Menus

7. Adding graphics to menus

8. graphics on menus

9. Graphic images in custom menu items

10. Graphic images in menu items

11. Graphics in toolbar/coolbar and menu

12. How to include graphics in the menu?