What is the relevant API for ms-word Format->Font/Background
Author Message
 What is the relevant API for ms-word Format->Font/Background

Hi,

For an applilcation to be developed in VB i want to set Font style,type and
other attributes for the text items available in my Form  as well as i want
to set the background color of my Form.How to do that using an API which
looks as similar to that used in MS-WORD under the menu item
Format->Font/Background.

could u guys provide me the solution as early as possible.

Regards
Seetha Ram

Mon, 24 Feb 2003 13:25:59 GMT

2. MS Word 2002 Font Default

3. Finding Font and Attributes Used at Cursor Position (Like MS-Word)

4. Data Exchange: IE5 -> MS Word

5. MS-Word: Converting Bookmarks->Formularfields.

6. Q:Envoking MS-Word from VB4 when Exchange is using MS-Word

7. VB5 OLE -> Ms-Word 97 MailMerge

8. Format of MS Word document

9. RTF Formatted Text to MS Word

10. I Need MS Word/Excel File format

11. Crystal Report 8 causes error <font color="blue"><B>20599</B></font>

12. Exporting to MS Word Format