ExitWindowsEx in a COM object
Author Message
 ExitWindowsEx in a COM object

I am attempting to build an activeX DLL that has a bunch of handy system
utilities for NT Server 4.0. The first one I attempted to implement is
rebooting the system. My function seems to work when I call it from an
executable file, but when I try to use it in a ASP page it doesn't work.
It looks like the object is being created successfully, but the reboot
does not happen. I am fairly certain it has something to do with user
priveliges. The DLL does make a call to AdjustTokenPriveliges in the
API, but it still fails. I even tries to assign Administrator priveliges
to the Internet Guest Account, but it still does not work. Any input on
this would be helpful -

 Nick Ruisi

Sun, 23 Feb 2003 22:30:50 GMT

1. COM-Object in ASP with COM-Object as parameter

2. COM-Object in ASP with COM-Object as Parameter

3. Access a COM object of a COM object?

4. Accessing a COM object of a COM object

5. com object will not read registry when com object called from asp (vb works fine)

6. COM Object-Out of stack space on executing/shell exe from com object

7. Call VB DLL or COM object from within VB COM object or EXE

8. COM-Gen 2000 - Build 107 released - generates COM objects

9. COM-Gen 2000 - Build 153 released - generates COM objects

10. COM-Gen 2000 - Build 153 released - generates COM objects

11. COM-Gen 2000 - Build 107 released - generates COM objects

12. Generating COM callable wrapper around existing COM object