api to create shortcut
Author Message
 api to create shortcut

I would like my application to place a shortcut on the desktop when it
installs using the VB5 Application Setup Wizard

Wed, 13 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 api to create shortcut

Create Shortcuts (Shell Links) within Windows (VB 32bit)
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q155/3/03.asp
--
Henri
remove "MyName"

: I would like my application to place a shortcut on the desktop when it
: installs using the VB5 Application Setup Wizard
:

:
:
:

Thu, 14 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. API call ...creating internet shortcuts in VB

2. How do I create Internet Shortcut Using API?

3. Create Shortcut (newbie to API)

4. VB - API fCreateShellLink : Create a shortcut on a drive diffrent to the bootdrive

5. problem creating shortcut via API

6. Create a Internet Shortcut with API

7. API's to disable keyboard shortcuts

8. API's to disable keyboard shortcuts

9. API to access a shortcut

10. Shortcut API

11. APIs to read/set Shortcut (lnk) info.

12. API for shortcuts?