How to access the Outlook Express folders (other than Inbox) ?
Author Message
 How to access the Outlook Express folders (other than Inbox) ?

Anyone know how to programmatically access the Outlook Express folders -
other than Inbox ?  I can't find any OE dll's that give me access to the
folders.

TIA
Brad

Sun, 28 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 How to access the Outlook Express folders (other than Inbox) ?
Brad...

Quote:
> Anyone know how to programmatically access the Outlook Express folders -
> other than Inbox ?  I can't find any OE dll's that give me access to the
> folders.

I don't know of any official way to access the folders in Outlook Express,
except for the OE program itself.

If this is for OE5, I have a source code example that will soon be on my Web
site for reading in the OE5 DBX file format... e-mail me direct if you want
a preview.

--
Ben Baird
Visual Basic Thunder

Sun, 28 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Access Outlook 2000/Express Inbox Folder over Mapi

2. Send email with and access Outlook Express inbox???

3. Accessing Sent Items Folder in Outlook Express

4. Acess Inbox of Outlook 2000/Express without Exchange Server

5. Opening Outlook Express inbox

6. Programs folder (Outlook 2000 or Outlook Express

7. Programatic access to Express INBOX

8. Hourglass cursor in standard outlook folder view (inbox) ?

9. OUtlook express local folders

10. Outlook Express Folders Accessible with VBScript?

11. How to create folders or tabs like in Outlook Express

12. Outlook Express Folders