Createing a new user Under NT
Author Message
 Createing a new user Under NT

Dear All.

Is there an API call to create a new NT user. If so could someone lease let
me know it. I have hunted high a low all over Microsoft and got nothing

Terry

Mon, 02 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Createing a new user Under NT
Hi Terry.
You can use the NetUserAdd function to add a new NT user. For more info on this
function and other userfull Net* functions you may wish to search the microsoft
MSDN library for "Net Functions". The link to this search engine:
http://premium.microsoft.com/msdn/library/?FinishURL=/msdn/library/de...

You can also find a lot of usefull examples on the VBAdmin page:
http://www.netfokus.dk/vbadmincode/
and Karl E. Peterson's One-Stop SourceShop page: http://www.mvps.org/vb/

Mike

Quote:

--
                       \\~ ~//

        ----------o00o-(_)-o00o-------------

ICQ # 8170125
--

Mon, 02 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Createing a new user Under NT

Quote:

>Dear All.

>Is there an API call to create a new NT user. If so could someone lease let
>me know it. I have hunted high a low all over Microsoft and got nothing

>Terry

LOOK at NetAPI functions :
    NetUserAdd, NetLocalGroupAdd, and NetLocalGroupAddMembers.

AND LSA API functions to manage privileges.

Sun, 08 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Reflection Question How to Call a Methode of a Member without Createing a new instance

2. createing a user

3. adding new users to NT

4. New Jersey Windows NT Users' Group

5. Creating New Users in NT 4 using VB

6. How to add new user with VB into Win/NT

7. Be informed for new messages during users NT login

8. Adding a new NT user from VB

9. List of NT Users ina domain from running an application on an NT Client

10. How to find Users on an NT 4.0 machine using Nt client

11. NT user name & user groups

12. NEW NEW USER