Changing nick
Author Message
 Changing nick

Dear Friends
        "A Long time ago" not to long ;-) I was used the nick "Darth Vader". Today
I know a famous hacker that already has this nick. So, to avoid problem I'm
changing my nick to Powerfull Yoda. I'm not the hacker Dart Vader.
        [[]]
        Powerfull Yoda.
--
Powerfull Yoda
May The Force Be With You!

Wed, 13 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Changing nick

Perhaps a hacker as powerful as you could code a SPELL CHECKER???? (Or at
least figure out how to use the existing ones?)

Fri, 15 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Changing nick

2. Nick(UK)

3. Functions, Nick Allen and Graeme Mandeno

4. How do I retrieve Banyan nick name?

5. InocuLAN detected the (Win95.Spanska_Happy99) virus in Mailbox (P ublic Folders), Sender (Nick Britzman) !!!

6. InocuLAN detected the (Win95.Spanska_Happy99) virus in Mailbox (P ublic Folders), Sender (Nick Britzman) !!!

7. InoculateIT detected the (Win95.Spanska_Happy99) virus in Mailbox (Public Folders), Sender (Nick Britzman) !!!

8. change contents of boxes after change in combox

9. Change font formatting changes value of other cell

10. Changing system time without changing appt. time

11. Change Default Account or Change Sender Properties - HELP !

12. Changing properties of a Collection with a change event :/ <--- pls help