HELP: Changing Windows Styles at Runtime
Author Message
 HELP: Changing Windows Styles at Runtime

How can I change the style of a window (created with CreateWindow) to my
own? (Also how can I find what style it is currently?)

Thanks
-Jon Caruana

  http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~cccs/jon.net/

Sun, 20 Jun 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 HELP: Changing Windows Styles at Runtime

Quote:

> How can I change the style of a window (created with CreateWindow) to my
> own? (Also how can I find what style it is currently?)

> Thanks
> -Jon Caruana

>  http://www.midwest.net/~cccs/jon.net/

You want to use the GetWindowLong and SetWindowLong API functions.
E-mail me and I'll send you a zip file with samples.
--
Jim Gilbert
Monsanto Corp.

Mon, 21 Jun 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. changing style of combobox at runtime?

2. changing combobox styles at runtime?

3. changing combobox style at runtime?

4. change the style of listbox at runtime??

5. Changing the Combo box style at runtime

6. Changing the Combo box style at runtime

7. Is it possible to change Border Style runtime ???

8. Changing Window Styles on created windows

9. Changing Window Styles on created windows

10. DB Lists Searching ("Windows Help-style")

11. Help! Changing Border Style of MDI Form

12. Change EDIT Style help