Icon on a Form without max/min buttons
Author Message
 Icon on a Form without max/min buttons

I want to have a form that has no max/min/restore buttons, but yet has
an icon on the upper left.  Any ideas?

Thu, 21 Sep 2000 04:00:00 GMT
 Icon on a Form without max/min buttons

try setting the form to a fixed toolwindow and supply a value for an icon
anyway. When you run  the program icon will show even though you can't see
it at design time

Quote:
>I want to have a form that has no max/min/restore buttons, but yet has
>an icon on the upper left.  Any ideas?

Thu, 21 Sep 2000 04:00:00 GMT
 Icon on a Form without max/min buttons

Well disable MinButton and MaxButton in the form properties, that's all you
need to do...
Bye
Simone

David L.King &/or Family ha scritto nel messaggio

Quote:
>I want to have a form that has no max/min/restore buttons, but yet has
>an icon on the upper left.  Any ideas?

Thu, 21 Sep 2000 04:00:00 GMT
 Icon on a Form without max/min buttons

Try setting it to Fixed Dialog with controlbox property set to true then you
can have icon shown on left corner of the window.
I couldn't make it work setting up the window as a fixedtoolwindow

Quote:

>try setting the form to a fixed toolwindow and supply a value for an icon
>anyway. When you run  the program icon will show even though you can't see
>it at design time

>>I want to have a form that has no max/min/restore buttons, but yet has
>>an icon on the upper left.  Any ideas?

Mon, 25 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Parent MDI form without Min and Max Buttons?

2. MDI form without title bar, control box, max/min buttons

3. how to make a form appear without min,max and close option

4. How to remove icon from form caption and still have min,max,close

5. MDI child form, Min and Max buttons

6. MDI Form Min/Max Button

7. Disabling Min and Max buttons on MDI Form

8. Disabling Min, Max, and Close buttons on MDI form

9. Capturing If user pressed max, min or normalize button on form

10. How to hide the min/max buttons in a MDI form

11. Form - cannot select max button without control box

12. Min, Max Buttons