Viewing long text in combo box list area
Author Message
 Viewing long text in combo box list area

I have a combo box that contains text that extends beyond the width of the
combo box. Is there a way to extend the width of the list portion or perhaps
displaying tool tip text of the current highlighted field while the list is
extended? I couldn't find any properties that would allow me to do either so
I was kind-of hoping for a magical API.

Extending the width of the combo box is not an option and I'd prefer not to
use a third party control in this instance.

--
Mark Lewis
Corporate Consultants

Fri, 10 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Viewing long text in combo box list area
Hi Mark.

Try VBNet: http://mvps.org/vbnet/

Code Library > List & Combo

'--------
galen

Quote:
>I have a combo box that contains text that extends beyond the width of the
>combo box. Is there a way to extend the width of the list portion or
perhaps
>displaying tool tip text of the current highlighted field while the list is
>extended? I couldn't find any properties that would allow me to do either
so
>I was kind-of hoping for a magical API.

>Extending the width of the combo box is not an option and I'd prefer not to
>use a third party control in this instance.

>--
>Mark Lewis
>Corporate Consultants
>www.ccxpress.com
>"There are always alternatives"

Fri, 10 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Viewing long text in combo box list area

2. Filling combo box text box area from data

3. Limiting Access to Text Boxes, List Boxes and Combo Boxes

4. Bold text on certain items in a combo box / list box

5. data combo box - display longer list

6. How to list macro names in a combo box or a list box

7. how to scroll a form displaying a long list of text boxes

8. Long text in a list box.

10. List, Combo and Text Boxes Won't Line Up

11. Color or Combo List Box Text

12. Text file to Combo and List Box