Can anyone tell me how to disable shortcut keys like 'Alt+Tab'.
Author Message
 Can anyone tell me how to disable shortcut keys like 'Alt+Tab'.

 Can anyone tell me how to disable shortcut keys like:

     Alt+Tab
    Ctrl+Esc
    PrtSc

Thanks in advance.
Jim

Please email me at:

Sun, 30 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Can anyone tell me how to disable shortcut keys like 'Alt+Tab'.

I read recently in Programming Windows 95 (Petzold) that a WndProc that
captures WM_SYSKEY* will prevent Alt-Tab and the like form working,  only
problem is that when I tried this in a vb5 project using a subclassing
control alt-tab would still work.

Anybody know the reason for this?

--
Michael Cody
remove the "spam" from the address

Tue, 02 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Can anyone tell me how to disable shortcut keys like 'Alt+Tab'.

This does not work !

Quote:

0

> hope this helps.

> >  Can anyone tell me how to disable shortcut keys like:

> >      Alt+Tab
> >     Ctrl+Esc
> >     PrtSc

> > Thanks in advance.
> > Jim

> > Please email me at:

Tue, 02 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Disabling alt-tab, VB App that takes total control of Win '95

2. disable keys like "key WIN", ctrl-ESC, ALT-TAB

3. Can anyone tell me how to disable shortcut keys like Alt+Tab and Ctrl+Esc.

4. Block System Key like ALT+TAB, Ctrl+Alt+Del, Ctrl+Esc key

5. How to disable the ALT+TAB keys

6. how to disable alt+tab key running vb4 program

7. Disable the ALT+TAB and WINDOWS Key

8. Access Keys working without pressing 'ALT'

9. Shortcut keys won't work in VB Dev't Environment

10. Shortcut Keys and 'SOUND' Equivalent

11. Disable CTRL ALT DELETE, CTRL ESC, and ALT TAB with VB5/NT40

12. THIS IS HOW 2 DISABLE ALT-TAB and CTRL-ALT-DELETE in W95 VB