Machine Information
Author Message
 Machine Information

Hello,

who can tell me how to get informations from the computer in visual
basic???

thanks,
--

Volker Braun

LUW GmbH
06151/680 5803

Sun, 08 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Machine Information
What sort of information?

--
Lin Joyner
Please reply to newsgroups only :-)

Quote:
> Hello,

> who can tell me how to get informations from the computer in visual
> basic???

> thanks,
> --

> Volker Braun

> LUW GmbH
> 06151/680 5803

Sun, 08 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Machine Information
I mean information like USER, IP Adress (if in network).....

Quote:

--

Volker Braun

LUW GmbH
06151/680 5803

Sun, 08 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Machine Information
You will need things like GetUserName, GetComputerName etc from the Win32
API. It's all documented on the MSDN.

--
Lin Joyner
Please reply to newsgroups only :-)

Quote:
> I mean information like USER, IP Adress (if in network).....

> Lin Joyner schrieb:

> > What sort of information?

> > --
> > Lin Joyner
> > Please reply to newsgroups only :-)

> > > Hello,

> > > who can tell me how to get informations from the computer in visual
> > > basic???

> > > thanks,
> > > --

> > > Volker Braun

> > > LUW GmbH
> > > 06151/680 5803

> --

> Volker Braun

> LUW GmbH
> 06151/680 5803

Sun, 08 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Machine Information

Quote:
> Hi there,

> I think I got what you are looking for. I send to you that small
> application

<cut>

Send it to him if you like, but via email -- don't post it!!!  Many people
use slow connections and/or pay for their connection time and you just
wasted a lot of their time and/or money.

Mon, 09 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Machine Information
And please don't send to people with
    Please reply to newsgroups only :-)
in their signature!

--
Lin Joyner
Please reply to newsgroups only :-)

Quote:

> > Hi there,

> > I think I got what you are looking for. I send to you that small
> > application
> <cut>

> Send it to him if you like, but via email -- don't post it!!!  Many people
> use slow connections and/or pay for their connection time and you just
> wasted a lot of their time and/or money.

Tue, 10 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Getting Domain/Local Machine information

2. Getting Machine Information

3. Getting Domain/Local Machine information

4. Getting OS information of a network machine (2)

5. Getting OS information of a network machine

6. Moving an ActiveX control from machine to machine

7. machine-machine communications

8. drinks machine/vending machine

9. Error Message, from machine to machine.

10. Using a Server machine's Access Database from a clients machine

11. Error Win 95 Machines Using VB (Works Fine on NT Machines)

12. Getting a machine's MAC address given a NETBIOS machine name or IP address