How to rotate Text(Labels) 90 degree ?...
Author Message
 How to rotate Text(Labels) 90 degree ?...

Hi you all:

I would appreciate if anyone shows me how to rotate a text/label 90 degree
in vb4 or 5.

TIA.

:-)

Wed, 31 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 How to rotate Text(Labels) 90 degree ?...
Thanks every body! I'v found the info...

:-)

Quote:

>Hi you all:

>I would appreciate if anyone shows me how to rotate a text/label 90 degree
>in vb4 or 5.

>TIA.

>:-)

Wed, 31 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Looking for a Visual Basic 5 tool (same as label tool, but rotated 90 degrees - vertical)

2. printing text rotated 90 degrees

3. put text in picture and rotating it 90 degrees

4. How to rotate Text 90 degrees, like for a graph legend

5. Rotate text display 90 degrees?

6. Looking for a control that will rotate text 90 degrees

7. Turning a label or textbox text 90 degrees?

8. To rotate a image 90 degrees...!

9. rotate an activeX control 90 degrees

10. how do you rotate a Picture Box 90 degrees in VB4.0

11. Using BitBlt to Rotate a bitmap 90 degrees?

12. To rotate a image 90 degrees...!