Capture desktop keyboard events?
Author Message
 Capture desktop keyboard events?

Dear all

I would like to write a program using VB that can capture all desktop
keyboard events messages.  What are such windows messages ?

Do you have any sample code? I already known about subclassing technique
using VB but I don't know how to capture keyboard event other than the own
application.

Any ideas? Suggestions ?

James

Fri, 26 Sep 2003 18:09:17 GMT

1. capture keyboard events without interfering with apps

2. Capturing Mouse & Keyboard Events Anywhere in Application

3. Capturing Keyboard Event

4. Capturing Mouse & Keyboard Events Anywhere in Application

5. How do I capture mouse and keyboard events?

6. Capturing Mouse/Keyboard Events at the Application Level

7. capture all keyboard events

8. Capture Keyboard Event

9. Capturing Mouse & Keyboard Events Anywhere in Application

10. capturing mouse and keyboard events

11. Capturing the keyboard key that was pressed

12. Keyboard capture