How to use TCP/IP in VB
Author Message
 How to use TCP/IP in VB

Hi,

I am aa bit new to VB, so this is my question...

Is it possible to make a TCP/IP connection from Access VB? if so,...
wich api's to use....

Thanks

Johan van Leur

Sun, 30 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 How to use TCP/IP in VB

You can use the WinSock API directly or one of the hundreds of available
"Internet Controls".  Brad

Quote:
>Hi,

>I am aa bit new to VB, so this is my question...

>Is it possible to make a TCP/IP connection from Access VB? if so,...
>wich api's to use....

>Thanks

>Johan van Leur

Sun, 30 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 How to use TCP/IP in VB

ick
wsock32.dll is chock full of APIs....
the SDK also lists and describes all the APIs...
lastly, I'd suggest reading the RFCs for TCP and IP.
--

Respectfully,
Timothy J. Bruce

Pursuant to US Code, Title 47, Chapter 5, Subchapter II, Sec. 227,
any and all nonsolicited commercial E-mail sent to this address is
subject to a download and archival fee in the amount of $500 US.
E-mailing denotes acceptance of these terms.

Thu, 04 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Transactions using VB 3.0/ODBC Q+E/Sql*NET TCP-IP/Oracle 7

2. Using a database across TCP/IP in VB?

3. Using a database across TCP/IP in VB?

4. Using a database across TCP/IP in VB?

5. TCP/IP not TCP/IPing

6. update database over internet using TCP/IP?

7. using TCP/IP with VB5 / SQL Server

8. Using ODBC to connect over TCP/IP

9. Using TCP/IP

10. Sendig files by using tcp/ip (winsock)

11. Using VB4 to write a TCP/IP Server

12. TCP/IP using.