Where do I find the values of constants?
Author Message
 Where do I find the values of constants?

Michael,

Quote:
>Does any body know where u find the value of constants such as

Some of them are declared in the win32api.txt file that is included
with VB, and can be retrieved using the API Viewer add-in. To find
constants not listed there, you can check in the C++ header files
included in the Platform SDK.

http://www.*-*-*.com/

You might also want to check out this page to learn how to translate
the contents of the header files to VB.

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Quote:
>TBSTYLE_HOTTRACK

There's no style flag with that name, at least not that I can find.

Quote:
>TBSTYLE_DROPDOWN

This one can be found in Commctrl.h

Const TBSTYLE_DROPDOWN = &H8&

However, Microsoft has renamed that flag recently, and it should now
be

Const BTNS_DROPDOWN = &H8&

Mattias

     VB+ http://www.*-*-*.com/
 Please send questions/replies to the newsgroups

Mon, 02 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Where do I find the values of constants?
Does any body know where u find the value of constants such as
TBSTYLE_HOTTRACK
TBSTYLE_DROPDOWN

michael dalla costa

Tue, 03 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help me find some constant values, please!

2. Can't find constant value in API Viewer

3. Help me find some constant values, please!

4. Help me find some constant values, please!

5. Help me find some constant values, please!

6. Finding values of WinAPI constants

7. Where can I find the Constant values for LR_LOADFROMFILE and LR_DEFAULTSIZE

8. Help me find some constant values, please!

9. Help me find some constant values, please!

10. Where can i find RAS constant value

11. find the top 8 values in recordset, done in code

12. How to set Constant Values to Control Code Values