Startbar location?
Author Message
 Startbar location?

How can I check the position and size of the Win95 startbar?
I've heard there's an API for it, any help would be appreciated.

/Dan

Wed, 10 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Startbar location?

If you find, plesae tell me : I have a pb when I maximize a window, it hides
the taskbar! Thank you.

Thu, 11 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Startbar location?

I assume by "startbar" you mean the taskbar?

Use the SHAppBarMessage API function and specify the ABM_GETTASKBARPOS
message when calling it.

--
Mike Davis
Visual Basic Consultant

Quote:
>How can I check the position and size of the Win95 startbar?
>I've heard there's an API for it, any help would be appreciated.

>/Dan

Thu, 11 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Knowing Startbar location?

2. Startbar button

3. Programm into the startbar

4. Win95/VB4-32 StartBar Icon

5. why doesn't the on top function works on the startbar

6. Startbar Icons

7. why doesn't the on top function works on the startbar

8. Adding an incon to the Startbar(explorer)

9. document.location or window.location Question

10. Run Time Change of DB Location, Setting Passwords, and Rpt Location

11. Connection cursor location vs. Recordset cursor location

12. Copying files from different locations to different locations