LogonUser API ???
Author Message
 LogonUser API ???

I am trying to implement LogonUser API to verify a user as a network user
but I the return value is always false (0).

lngResult=LogonUser ("username", "domain name", "password",
LOGON32_LOGON_INTERACTIVE, LOGON32_PROVIDER_DEFAULT, frmLogin.hwnd)
lngResult is 0

Sun, 30 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 LogonUser API ???

ick
i might return false if they are already logged in.
why not try GetUserName ?
i assume your organizatin is smart enough to use the network logon the same
as the local machine logon.

--

Respectfully,
Timothy J. Bruce

Pursuant to US Code, Title 47, Chapter 5, Subchapter II, Sec. 227,
any and all nonsolicited commercial E-mail sent to this address is
subject to a download and archival fee in the amount of $500 US.
E-mailing denotes acceptance of these terms.

Thu, 04 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. LogonUser API Impersonation to SQL Server

2. Createprocesswithlogon and LogonUser APIs

3. LogonUser API function - question

4. Trouble with LogonUser API

5. LogonUser API problem

6. Repost: Help with LogonUser API call needed

7. LogonUser API help

8. LogonUser API call help needed

9. LogonUser API

10. Pls Help! LogonUser API Problem