Using unace.dll & unrar.dll in VB5
Author Message
 Using unace.dll & unrar.dll in VB5

Does anyone have some sample source for doing this with either
compression dll??

I have info for unace.dll which came in the distribution package, but
it's for C programmers, and I'm not exactly good with the api or .dlls
for that matter.

A while back I remember seeing something on the newsgroups for
converting the unRAR.h file included with the rar distribution to some
other file for VB, it entailed converting the #define statements into
public const statements, as well as a host of other changes.
unfortuneately at the time, this wasn't something i Needed in my App
but now I need access to one of these compressors directly from my
program, and have been having a real hard time looking for info on the
matter.

Any help regarding this matter would be GREATLY appreciated...
even a brief rundown of the steps neccesary..

Thu, 05 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. unrar.dll & unace.dll

2. Use UNRAR.DLL or UNACE.DLL

3. : Unace.dll and Unrar.dll

4. Unace.dll and Unrar.dll

5. unrar or unace dll

6. unrar or unace dll

7. unrar or unace dll

8. unrar.dll unace.dl

9. unace or unrar.dll

10. Need help using UNRar.DLL in VB5

11. winzip.dll unrar.dll winace .... info

12. How do I use unrar.dll i VB5??