How create Dial-Up Networking connection thru software?
Author Message
 How create Dial-Up Networking connection thru software?

Quote:

> I need to know how to create a Dial-Up Networking connection through
> software (i.e. without the user having to click on anything).

> I'm pretty sure it has something to do with creating a Registry entry or
> using RNAUI.DLL, but I don't have all the pieces of the puzzle.

> Thanks.

Check out Microsoft's site. There is an ole server example called rasapi
that handles all the dirty stuff. It has two vbp files : one for the
server component and the other for client with all the necessary API's
and coding.
Also check RDA consultants for an ocx.

Pantelis Seisoglou
Ph.D. candidate (NTUA)
Athens, Greece

Wed, 13 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. How can I establish a dial-up networking connection thru code

2. How can I establish a dial-up networking connection thru code

3. How can I establish a dial-up networking connection thru code

4. How to create a Dial-Up Networking connection thru software?

5. need API code to create a DUN connection under Dial up networking

6. HOWTO : create a DIALUP NETWORKING connection ?

7. need API code to create a DUN connection under Dial up networking

8. How: Detect Dialup-Connection with Dialup-Network?

9. Dialup connection thru API?

10. Calling a Dial Up Networking connection

11. Detecting dial-up networking connection status

12. disconnecting from dial up networking connection