Good timer
Author Message
 Good timer

Quote:

>anyone know a good timer dll ?

>or anyone know a way to create one yourself (win95 and winNt4.0)
>using vb5 and some API

I've got an example of creating a multimedia timer with the API and VB5
callbacks -- head over to my homepage and grab MMTimer.zip from the Source
Code section.

--
Ben Baird, MVP
Microsoft SiteBuilder Network Level 2

Tue, 12 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Good timer

hi

anyone know a good timer dll ?

or anyone know a way to create one yourself (win95 and winNt4.0)
using vb5 and some API

bye

Wed, 13 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Good timer

What for?
Guy Cohen

Quote:
> hi

> anyone know a good timer dll ?

> or anyone know a way to create one yourself (win95 and winNt4.0)
> using vb5 and some API

> bye

Wed, 13 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Good timer

You can find a simple code-only timer (Win32 API) in the samples that ship
with VB Pro & Enterprise. It's called XTIMERS.VBP and it can be found in
SAMPLES\CompTool\ActvComp\coffee.

Jonas
TRION Technologies

Quote:

>hi

>anyone know a good timer dll ?

>or anyone know a way to create one yourself (win95 and winNt4.0)
>using vb5 and some API

>bye

Fri, 15 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Good timer

I think there's an API called GetTickCount()

--
Regards

Remove 'z' from jbz to email.

Quote:

>hi
>a want to create a dll or exe server with a good timer
>i can't use the timer from vb (or can i)
>so i want to create one with a dll and declare it
>withevents
>i found some source code for a control and altered i to a dll
>(http://www.{*filter*}highway.com/~psy/ source section)
>it seems to work fine when i test it in a small app, but
>when i use it in my 'big' app it gives me a runtime error
>    this program ... and wil be shut down(i guess you know the drill)
>maybe someone can have a look at this

>note; i have changed the DLL Base Address (but that should not cause any
>problems)

>>What for?
>>Guy Cohen

>>> hi

>> >anyone know a good timer dll ?

>>>or anyone know a way to create one yourself (win95 and winNt4.0)
>>>using vb5 and some API

>>> bye

Sat, 16 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. better timer than Timer?

2. I want a better TIMER function

3. Need Good Timer to run Every Hour

4. Better Timer?

5. good timer controls available?

6. Better Timer Control

7. a better timer. . .

8. TIMER function... something better

9. Timer Question - I have explained better what I am looking for

10. timer with better resolution

11. Need a better 16 bit Timer - 1ms

12. Help!! I need better precision from Timer