LookupAccountSID in radmin32.dll on Win9x
Author Message
 LookupAccountSID in radmin32.dll on Win9x

The RADMIN32.DLL file for Windows9x exposes LookupAccountSIDA but whenever I
try I get error 8 (not enough storage exists to process this command).  The
same code under NT using advapi32.dll works fine so I think I have all the
arguments correct.  Has anybody gotten this to work?

Tue, 08 Jul 2003 02:10:42 GMT
 LookupAccountSID in radmin32.dll on Win9x
The structure might be different from NT - thats very common with Lanman
APIs on Windows 95/98/ME. I've seen some declarations around, like at
mvps.org and such...

-Dirk

[FUNCky Developer]
[dLESKO Inc.]
[www.funcky.com]

Tue, 08 Jul 2003 03:44:48 GMT
 LookupAccountSID in radmin32.dll on Win9x

Quote:
> The structure might be different from NT - thats very common with Lanman
> APIs on Windows 95/98/ME. I've seen some declarations around, like at
> mvps.org and such...

Thanks.  I found some information on modifying the NETxxxx API calls but not
LookupAccountSID.  I tried some variations based on those notes but no luck
so far.

Tue, 08 Jul 2003 05:10:08 GMT

1. Radmin32.dll and Rlocal32.dll work on Win9x and VB?

2. Hack Undocumented RADMIN32.DLL?

3. NetFileEnum - radmin32.dll

4. RADMIN32.DLL

5. radmin32.dll info req.

6. NetFileEnum - radmin32.dll

7. API.TXT for radmin32.dll

8. Help with radmin32.dll

9. RADMIN32.DLL....Help.

10. radmin32.dll ifo req.

11. Documentation for radmin32.dll

12. Microsoft Scripting Runtime (scrrun.dll) - Win9x?