Pass string from VBScript to VC++ ActiveX Server Component
Author Message
 Pass string from VBScript to VC++ ActiveX Server Component

Hello All,

Anyone one know how to pass a string from VBScript to VC++ ActiveX
Server Component?  Is there a datatype both lanugage can use?  I know
BSTR will work, but I don't want to convert unicode string in my
ActiveX Component.  Is there an easier way?

Thank you so much.

Eric

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Tue, 10 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. passing vb5 arrays of strings to a vc++ 5 C dll

2. Passing Arrays between ASP/VBScript and ActiveX Components...

3. Passing a string to an ActiveX Component (OCX)

4. Passing Arrays between ASP/VBScript and ActiveX Components...

5. Passing data from ActiveX component to Server

6. Returning arrays from VB/VC components or VBScript to JavaScript in ASP

7. Returning arrays from VB/VC components or VBScript to JavaScript in ASP

8. Intranet application with ActiveX Document and Activex Server Component

9. Intranet application with ActiveX Document and Activex Server Component

10. Passing String Arrays between VB and VC

11. Passing strings from VC++ to VB using VB callback

12. Passing strings between VC++ and VB