runing vb app without loging in????
Author Message
 runing vb app without loging in????

I am writing a Kiosk front end in VB to run unders Windows NT 4.0.  I would
like the VB app to start automatically on booting up, but I don't know how
to automatically log in (or run the app without loging in???).

Any one know the answer to this...  -- Thanks, Andrew

Tue, 04 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to Activate my VB app, after runing an excel application

2. VB app runing in Terminal Server

3. Runing Crystal report without user intervention

4. App crashes after runing report

5. Compiling a vb app exe without vb

6. Run VB app directly from CD without running setup

7. Building a VB client app to access SQL without ODBC

8. Run VB app without taskbar

9. How to add Crystal reports without recompling Vb App

10. Using a vb app without directx dll

11. Open Access App from VB Without Login Box

12. VB app without forms?