api to control appearance of mouse pointer
Author Message
 api to control appearance of mouse pointer

Which api will allow me to control the mouse pointer.  I'd like to use a
custom .ani file as the mouse cursor just at startup only?

Sat, 16 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. api for changing then mouse pointer

2. Setting a control's appearance at runtime via API

3. move a mouse pointer to a different location without moving the mouse

4. Invisible mouse...?...no mouse pointer...?

5. Mouse Pointer control in Outlook to show Busy (hourglass)

6. Controlling mouse pointer

7. Shapes on controls and mouse pointer position

8. Moving the mouse Pointer via Pgm Control

9. Controlling mouse pointer

10. Controlling Mouse Pointer with VBS

11. controlling the position of the mouse pointer

12. Mouse pointer over control