Establish Dial-up connection ???
Author Message
 Establish Dial-up connection ???

Ok Guys, hope someone can help me with this one.

- I need to establish a dial-up connection. That is let the user chose which
one to use.
- Use the established connection to retrieve email.

I found some ocx.'s that can do this, but I would like to code it myself. I
have an idea that I need to use the Rasapi32.dll, but for some reason I
cannot find any documentation on this file anywhere. It is primarily the
dial-up connection that gives me problems. I think i can figure out the
mailretrieval by my self.

Someone must have had this problem before ???

Sincerely

Christoffer Skjoldborg

Tue, 12 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Establish Dial-up connection ???

I am also in need of this information.  I'm trying to get my VB app to
utilize the dial-up network connection box to make a connection with an NT
server.  Once the connection is made, I expect to be able to manage all
communications and data transfers with VB code...

Any suggestions???

Russ Kauk

Wed, 13 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Establish Dial-up connection ???

I found all of the RAS API documentation on my MSDN CD.  I imagine all this
information is on Microsoft's online version.  On the CD it was located
under. Platform SDK  -  Networking and Distributed Services  -   Remote
Access Service.

It explains it pretty well.  The CD even has an example in straight win32 C
named "Raspberry"

Hope this helps,
Kable Wilmoth

Mon, 18 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. RDO : connection lost when establishing dialup

2. establishing dial-up connection - how to?

3. How can I establish a dial-up networking connection thru code

4. How can I establish a dial-up networking connection thru code

5. Q: How to detect that Connection has established through Dial Up Networking

6. How can I establish a dial-up networking connection thru code

7. Dial Ups

8. Dial Ups

9. Default Dial Ups

10. Dial Ups