Finding parallel port port and irq info
Author Message
 Finding parallel port port and irq info

Hello:

Can anyone show me how to find out what the I/O address and IRQ assignments
for the parallel ports on a win95 machine are programatically?

I cannot find where in the registry this information is stored.  I see alot
of entries concerning drivers and things, but nothing that gives me the
hardware address of the port.  I'm programming in VB5.

Thanks for your time,
Scott Sikora

Sun, 13 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. I/O port, Parallel port, Serial port

2. Serial port/parallel port

3. Serial port/Parallel port

4. Com port IRQ's...

5. Finding COM Ports - Mouse dies when VB talks to its COM Port

6. How to get IRQ of COM ports

7. Parallel port

8. Parallel Port

9. parallel port

10. 16-bit app under win32 parallel port problems

11. Parallel port

12. Parallel port possible in vb.net?