Need decleration listview LVM_GETITEMRECT
Author Message
 Need decleration listview LVM_GETITEMRECT

can someone tell me the decleration listview LVM_GETITEMRECT

thanks in advance

Fri, 20 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Need decleration listview LVM_GETITEMRECT

#define LVM_GETITEMRECT         (LVM_FIRST + 14)

#define ListView_GetItemRect(hwnd, i, prc, code)

     (BOOL)SNDMSG((hwnd), LVM_GETITEMRECT, (WPARAM)(int)(i), \
           ((prc) ? (((RECT FAR *)(prc))->left = (code),(LPARAM)(RECT FAR*)(prc)) :
(LPARAM)(RECT FAR*)NULL))

And in English ....

Public Const LVM_GETITEMRECT  = (LVM_FIRST + 14)

Declare the lParam of SendMessage "lParam as Any", no ByVal.

--

Randy Birch, MVP Visual Basic
VBnet, The Visual Basic Developers Resource Centre

Common Controls Replacement Project Member
http://www.mvps.org/ccrp

:
:can someone tell me the decleration listview LVM_GETITEMRECT
:
:
:thanks in advance
:

Fri, 20 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Need decleration listview LVM_GETITEMRECT

can someone tell me the decleration listview LVM_GETITEMRECT

thanks in advance

--

Replace # with e

Sat, 21 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Global Class Decleration

2. Type decleration

3. string decleration

4. mapi decleration in vb4

5. Global Decleration - Problem.

6. sophisticated decleration

7. Decleration Problem - Urgent

8. SendInput Decleration

9. Sample code needed - Listview - Move columns

10. Need info about listview control or an alternate control to use instead

11. Need Treeview and Listview example

12. ListView help needed.....