activate a screen saver on NT system
Author Message
 activate a screen saver on NT system

I have the following code to activate a screen saver

Dim lngHWnd As Long
lngHWnd = GetDesktopWindow()
Call SendMessage(lngHWnd&, WM_SYSCOMMAND, SC_SCREENSAVE, 0&)

It works fine on win95, it evens activates the saver on NT but skips
password protection.  If I use this code to activate the saver on NT it
appears but if I move my mouse it shows the desktop again and does not ask
for user password...

Is there anyway to activate the screen saver on NT properly?

BTW I am finding the NT environment a pain to develop for, all the stuff I
have done for screen savers so far work fine on 95 but don't work on NT!!!!

Ta, Darren

Sun, 05 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Activating screen saver in NT 4.0

2. Activate Screen Saver with VB.Net

3. Activating the Win95 Screen Saver

4. How to activate Screen Saver?

5. Activating an OLE Screen Saver

6. Activating the Win95 Screen Saver

7. A message for screen saver activating.

8. Activating Windows 98 Default Screen Saver

9. Screen Saver on top of Screen Saver problem

10. Screen Savers for NT

11. Password in NT screen savers

12. REPOST: NT screen-saver to grab desktop image