Access Forms collection, App object or Global object of the Parent application
Author Message
 Access Forms collection, App object or Global object of the Parent application

I have tried posting this to other Newsgroups, but with no response.

Your my last hope!

Does anyone know how to access the Forms collection,  App object or Global
object of the Parent application from within an ActiveX Control. For
Example, one of the things I want to do is get a reference to the MDIForm
object of the Parent Application but I can't find my way up the hierarchy to
get to it from the UserControl.

Thanks
    Molly.

Tue, 02 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Collection object as parent of its contained objects?

2. Collection object as parent of its contained objects?

3. Collection object as parent of its contained objects?

4. Accessing Objects on a Mdi Parent form from a Mdi Child form

5. How do I access Forms collection, App object or Global object from ActiveX control ?

6. How do I access Forms collection, App object or Global object from ActiveX control ?

7. Problems with multiple apps. accessing global Printer object

8. App object and forms collection from within Usercontrol

9. accessing form objects now that collections are gone

10. Modifying object in MDI Parent form from MDI Child form

11. serializing objects and parent objects

12. need to register global Application object With Events from AddIn