Launching Hyperterminal from an ACCESS App
Author Message
 Launching Hyperterminal from an ACCESS App

Hi all,
Who can tell me how to launch Hyperterminal from an ACCESS 2.0
application.
I have tried the following code but unsuccessfully:

Sub Button0_Click ()
X = Shell("c:\MyDirectory\Accessories\Hyper terminal\Hypertrm.exe", 1)
End Sub

I get an error message like "Lack of memory" (I've 64 Mo memory)
If I try to launch Winword or Excel by the same way all works fine.

Thank you for any help.

Tue, 12 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. launch hyperterminal

2. Launching vb app when IE launch

3. Launch App from service with Network access

4. Launch Access App and Form from VB?

5. Launch Access Report from VB App

6. Launching 16-Bit apps from 32-Bit app?

7. Web app launching a legacy app

8. Launching MS App from within VB app

9. How to launch and kill an app from my app

10. Launching eVB app from eVB app...

11. Launching Word from a VB app

12. Launch VB app from Word