Please REG_FORCE_RESTORE constant value needed
Author Message
 Please REG_FORCE_RESTORE constant value needed

Try this address next time these people have done a fantastic job of putting
all the available constants in the one place

www.allapi.net

Greg Boot

Quote:
> Anyone know the value of the constant REG_FORCE_RESTORE? I need it for a

RegRestoreKey function for
Quote:
> Media Services. I tried looking for it in the API Viewer, but to no avail.

> Thanks in advance.

> Scott Watters

> http://www.*-*-*.com/ - The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World!

Sun, 23 Feb 2003 06:55:57 GMT
 Please REG_FORCE_RESTORE constant value needed
Thanks, Greg!

Quote:

>Try this address next time these people have done a fantastic job of putting
>all the available constants in the one place

>www.allapi.net

>Greg Boot

Sun, 23 Feb 2003 07:10:45 GMT

1. Help me find some constant values, please!

2. Help me find some constant values, please!

3. Help me find some constant values, please!

4. Help me find some constant values, please!

5. Explanation of C++ constant values, please

6. Help me find some constant values, please!

7. Help me find some constant values, please!

8. DEFCON 1 clearance needed for constant values

9. Need reference for MS Word constant values

10. Need values for Excel Constants -- quickly!

11. Need vb constant values for winapi functions

12. Constant Value Needed For TIMEQ_FOREVER