Hide apps button on taskbar
Author Message
 Hide apps button on taskbar

Anybody know how to hide an applications button on the taskbar?

I only want to have an icon in the systray.  I got that part down, but don't
know how to get rid of the button on the taskbar

Thanks
Tony

Fri, 28 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Hide apps button on taskbar

Actually, i think the easiest way to do this would be to set the
option at design time for .ShowInTaskbar (for the form) to False.

Hope this helps.

Quote:
>Anybody know how to hide an applications button on the taskbar?

>I only want to have an icon in the systray.  I got that part down, but don't
>know how to get rid of the button on the taskbar

>Thanks
>Tony

Sat, 29 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Hide apps button on taskbar

Set the showintaskbar property of the form to False

Quote:
>Anybody know how to hide an applications button on the taskbar?

>I only want to have an icon in the systray.  I got that part down, but don't
>know how to get rid of the button on the taskbar

>Thanks
>Tony

Sat, 29 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Hide apps button on taskbar

the app command provides a way to hide the app from the taksbar, but how do
you hide it from the "close program" box when the user hits ctrl+alt+del?

Thanks,
Bodi

Quote:

>Set the showintaskbar property of the form to False
>>Anybody know how to hide an applications button on the taskbar?

>>I only want to have an icon in the systray.  I got that part down, but
don't
>>know how to get rid of the button on the taskbar

>>Thanks
>>Tony

Sat, 29 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Hiding The TaskBar and the Start Button

2. Hiding Windows Taskbar or Disabling Start button

3. How to Hide a taskbar button

4. Hide application button in taskbar

5. Hiding App in the Taskbar

6. VB3: hiding app from the Windows9x/NT taskbar

7. Hide title bar and still show app name in taskbar - how

8. Hiding an app from the taskbar

9. Help on Hiding the TaskBar once my app starts

10. Maximized app hides taskbar

11. Hiding an app from taskbar

12. Removing an apps taskbar button during run-time