Callback function with VB4 !!
Author Message
 Callback function with VB4 !!

Hye at all.

I use the SDK of L&H to make voice recognition, but one of the fonction need
a pointer function as parametre.

So How can i managed the callback function in VB4?
How can i use a pointer to a function?

I know that in VB5 there is the AdressOf but not in VB4.
Is there an equivalent in VB4?
Is there a VBX who managed the callback function?

Thank a lot.

Bye Arnaud

Sat, 16 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Callback functions with VB4?

2. Callback functions and VB4

3. Q: Wininet.dll callback function w/ VB4

4. Get address for callback function in VB4

5. Get address for callback function in VB4

6. creating a callback function in c++ dll to callback a VB function in an exe

7. Passing address of callback function in VB4.0 pro.?

8. Repeated use of callback function

9. Fill a ListBox via Callback Functions in Access 2000

10. Filling multi-column Listbox with Callback function

11. Callback Function in Access97

12. CallBack Function: Limitations of DAO?