Capturing Output to Parrallel Port
Author Message
 Capturing Output to Parrallel Port

Hi all,

Does anyone happen to know a way to programmatically capture output
to the parallel port bypassing the windows spooler/driver, either
through an
APi or other?

I'm writing an app which needs to capture output to the printer and
write it to a file. I'd rather not set up a printer with a file
specified. My users will be using either DOS or Windows based programs.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

-J

Sat, 02 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Output to Serial or parrallel port HOW?

2. Output to Serial or parrallel port

3. Help! qB4.5 I/O to parrallel port

4. Help receiving data through parrallel port

5. Communication with a Parrallel Port

6. Help needed talking to parrallel port

7. VBX or OCX for I/O Parrallel port required

8. Parrallel Port OCX

9. Parrallel Port in VB

10. Printer Port as Output Data Port

11. Capture Documenter output under program control

12. Capture output from command line program