"VB" VS "Phone and Modem"
Author Message
 "VB" VS "Phone and Modem"

I got a problem: I need to do a program that send a WAV file to a phone,
but not the file but the "SOUND", like a electronic secretary. Better
explained: I will do a program that call a ramdom number and when a person
"wake up" (is it the correct expression) the phone, the program will play a
sound into the phone of that people with my message. My problem is to play
this message at the another phone by modem. May anybody help me, please?
Thanks by atention
Vader--
Darth Vader
May The "Dark Side Of" Force Be With You!
---

Tue, 12 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. "Phone and Modem" VS "VB"

2. *"*-.,._,.-*"* I"LL TRADE VISUAL C++ FOR VBASIC *"*-.,_,.-*"*

3. GetObject("","InternetExplorer.Application") fails in Excel VBA

4. SysCmd 603, "path","path"

5. Disabling "BACK"/"FORWARD" buttons

6. Loop print "VARIABLE", "VARIABLE"

7. DLL or something like "#"#ยค#"!"#

8. Disabling "BACK"/"FORWARD" buttons

10. Problem With "window.showmodaldialog("")"

12. "Cannot load """