Get IP from a local computer
Author Message
 Get IP from a local computer

Hi,

how can I get the IP from a local computer?(for ex., get IP from my computer
at home)
Thanks

Xavier Siu

Fri, 15 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Get IP from a local computer
With the command ipconfig.exe
Alonso Yocupicio

Quote:
> Hi,

> how can I get the IP from a local computer?(for ex., get IP from my
computer
> at home)
> Thanks

> Xavier Siu

Fri, 15 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Get IP from a local computer
winsock.localIP will return the ip address of the local machine

the other way is by some api call which i dont remeber

Sat, 16 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Get IP from a local computer
http://www.mvps.org/vbnet/code/network/ipaddress.htm

Quote:
> winsock.localIP will return the ip address of the local machine

> the other way is by some api call which i dont remeber

Tue, 19 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to get the IP addr of local computer in VBS

2. scanning a local tcp/ip enabled computer

3. how to get a local computer name and ip

4. Getting the Local Computer Name

5. Getting the local computer name

6. Monitoring Dialup Networking and Getting Local IP

7. Getting Local IP address running a VBS script locally

8. Getting Local IP Address of Machine

9. Getting IP Address of Local Machine

10. Getting local IP

11. Getting Local machine IP address