How to have a button array function as a keyboard
Author Message
 How to have a button array function as a keyboard

Hi,
I have a form with all the buttons that a normal keyboard has, my question
is how I make a button act as if you had pressed a keyboard key? is this
possible in VB or do I have to use C++?

TIA

Thu, 09 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 How to have a button array function as a keyboard
If you want to send a key to your app, just use SendKeys.  If you want to
send it to another app, you could use SendMessage

--
Remove NOSPAM to reply

Quote:
>Hi,
>I have a form with all the buttons that a normal keyboard has, my question
>is how I make a button act as if you had pressed a keyboard key? is this
>possible in VB or do I have to use C++?

>TIA

Thu, 09 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Working with an Option Button Array and Checkbox Button Array

2. Having Trouble populating an array from table values

3. ObjectButton - Having multiple buttons selected

4. having problem getting string into Array

5. Having trouble saving array in Session object

6. Student having some problems with friend overload functions

7. Student having some problems with friend overload functions

8. Array in array returned by function

9. Array Filter Function and 2D Array

10. block a key of the keyboard or the button of mouse

11. Keyboard Shortcut for Custom Button

12. Keyboard Movement Between Option Buttons