Emptying one (only one) format of the clipboard
Author Message
 Emptying one (only one) format of the clipboard

Hello!!

Does somebody know a way to clear the content of the clipboard, but only for
a specified format?
For example, I put a bitmap in the clipboard, and then I want to remove it,
but without clearing the other formats. Is there a way to do this?

I tried SetClipboardData CF_BITMAP, 0    but it doesn't work....

Thanks

Mon, 31 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. -VB one-one-one tutoring

2. How does one empty the Outbox?

3. Why One Empty GROUP in Report ?

4. Why One Empty GROUP in Report ?

5. filling an empty treeview by using a populated one

6. Paste more then one object from clipboard

7. Network Diagram: Copy one task box graphic to clipboard

8. Clipboard Hard One

9. More than one image to the clipboard

10. copy more than one file to the clipboard

11. How can one use the clipboard in vbs???

12. Fast Way to update one field in one record